Small Appliance Guarantee*
The Hoover appliance automatically comes with a 12-month call out, parts and labour guarantee. Click here to register your Hoover Small Appliance.
*Small Appliance defined as: All Floorcare including Carpet cleaners and Polishers, Vacuum Cleaners, Handheld Cleaners, Steam Cleaners and Irons
The guarantee is excluded or is invalidated:
- in case of any faults which occur due to misuse or modification of the Product;
- in case of repair of, or interference with, the Product by any person not authorised by the manufacturer;
- in case any parts which are fitted to the Product are not original manufacturer’s parts;
- in case of non-domestic use of the Product;
- in case of operation at incorrect voltage;
- in case of usage the Product for any purpose other than those described in the Instructions manuals;
- if the Product has been modified in any way or has any information - like the rating label -removed or defaced;
- if replacement(s) have been provided without any proven manufacturing fault;
- for consumables parts such as filters, filter kit, main nozzle agitator, mini turbo agitator subject to normal use and everyday wear and tear;
- for all tools and accessories, depending on your model, such as crevice tool, 2in1 dusting brush, mini turbo nozzle after the legal Warranty period;
- for cosmetic issues that does not affect the Product functions;
- in case the function or failure of the product has been caused due to lack of correct maintenance e.g. failure to clear blockages and/or clean filters
The guarantee is valid only for Products purchased within the Territory and which are utilised within the Territory.
Major Appliance Guarantee**
The Hoover appliance automatically comes with a 12-month call out, parts and labour guarantee.
Providing that you register your purchase, click here to register your Hoover Major Domestic appliance, Hoover guarantees all parts for your product for 10 years (excludes Small Appliances) from the date of purchase. During the first year, Hoover approved engineers will replace all defective parts free of charge, except for parts subject to fair wear and tear, such as interior lamps. In years 2-10 replacement parts will be supplied free only if fitted in the UK or the Republic of Ireland by Hoover and the appropriate labour charges paid.
To qualify for the benefits under the guarantee, you must be able to provide proof of date of purchase and the appliance must have been supplied, maintained and used in accordance with Hoover instructions.
The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, loss or damage arising from the breakdown of the product.
The guarantee excludes:
- Any faults which occur due to bad installation or misuse of the machine
- Repair of, or interference with, the machine by any person not authorised by the manufacturer
- Any parts which are fitted to the machine which are not original manufacturers parts
- Non Domestic use of the machine
- Operation at incorrect voltage
- The result of using this machine for any purpose other than those described in the instruction manual
**Major Appliances defined as - Washing Machines, Washer Dryers, Tumble Dryers, Dish Washers, Refrigeration, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Ovens, Cookers, Hobs, Hoods, Coffee makers and Warming trays.
Fixed Price Repairs (Out of 12 month guarantee period)
- The fixed price repair is inclusive of parts and labour.
- Provided the parts are available at the first visit, we would aim to complete the repair on the first visit.
- Once the repair is completed the repair is guaranteed for 12 months.
- In the unlikely event that the appliance is beyond economical repair or cannot be repaired, you will be offered a new appliance at a reduced price inclusive of any Home delivery charges. If you prefer not to go ahead with the new appliance a Basic Call Out charge of £72.50 incl. vat will apply.
- In the event that a fault cannot be identified and the appliance is functioning normally in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, a Basic Call Out charge of £72.50 incl. vat will apply. Please ensure that you have referred to your appliance instruction manual and are following the manufacturers operating instructions before reporting a fault and booking a call out.
- Please ensure a responsible adult is present when our engineer calls, otherwise, we will not carry out the repair. In this situation, an additional Basic Call Out charge of £72.50 will apply if we need to revisit the premises.
Fixed Price Repair Charges (Out of 12 month guarantee period)
- Products up to 10 years old £145 incl. vat inclusive of labour and free parts
- Products over 10 years old £165 incl. vat inclusive labour and parts
Basic Call Out charge (Where applicable)
- £72.50 incl. VAT
Please ensure a responsible adult is present when our engineer calls and parking/permit is available on the day of the visit, otherwise, we will not carry out the repair. In this situation, an additional Basic Call Out charge of £72.50 will apply if we need to revisit the premises.