Appliance protection policies
You can get cover for your appliance against the surprise costs of accidental damage and breakdown with a protection policy. For this, we’re proud to work with Domestic & General Insurance PLC who protect, fix and if needed replace the things that keep your home running.
- Immediate accidental damage cover for your appliance
- Breakdowns protected after the end of the manufacturer’s guarantee
- Unlimited call-outs with no surprise repair costs
- A replacement if it can’t be fixed, just pay the cost of installation
- Repairs made by expert engineers
- Support available 365 days a year
Find out more by calling free on 03448 470 406
The protection policy is provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC. Registered Office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales, Company No. 485850. Domestic & General Insurance PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.